High-performance computing in a 1U form factor is made possible by the HP Proliant DL360 Gen10 thanks to the use of two 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors. The DL380, which is its closest cousin, has performance that is comparable but has a greater memory capacity than it does.
This server was aimed at data centers that have requirements for database processing and virtualization. One of the most important things about this product is that its storage can be set up in many different ways. This is made possible by the fact that it has more options and can use different storage formats.
Without making sacrifices in any of these areas, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server provides superior levels of security, agility, and flexibility. The Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family can be supported by the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server, which has up to 28 cores and 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 Smart Memory that can accommodate up to 3.0 terabytes of memory at its maximum capacity. The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 is a serious piece of equipment thanks to the increased performance that is provided by HPE Persistent Memory and 10 NVMe. Deploy this dense platform for a variety of workloads in situations with limited space, and easily maintain it by automating the most basic server lifecycle management chores with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5.
Deploy this dense platform for a variety of workloads in situations with limited space, and easily maintain it by automating the most basic server lifecycle management chores with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5.
You May Also Like To Read: HPE Proliant DL180 Gen10: Specs and Rack Compatibility
What's the scope?
- HPE ProLiant DL360T Gen10 (P36394-B21), which is only available through the HPE Trusted Supply Chain.
- HPE's SAS 12G Read-Intensive SAS SSDs (960GB/1.92TB/3.84TB/7.68TB/15.3TB);
- Four new pre-configured models (P40636-xx1) are available.
Please use the HPE PartSurfer (you may visit the website for the HPE PartSurfer by clicking here) and then choose one of the associated model numbers to get the most recent information on RoHS compliance. The user may search for RoHS data in PartSurfer using the option product code for the items, the sales order number for a system that uses the component, or the spare part number for a specific part. In the Product QuickSpecs, customers may look up information such as sales backorders and component numbers for available options.
New component lists that are model-specific
Use the Standard Models page for this product family to find out the most up-to-date part number for a specific product model.
- The model SKU numbers have been linked to each model's spare parts list on the HPE PartSurfer website, which can be accessed via the product Standard Models page. (Please use the "Contact us" and "Missing or wrong data" buttons that are included inside the PartSurfer website application in order to report any missing or erroneous information about the components that are listed on PartSurfer.)
- To determine whether a product is RoHS-compliant, use the optional product code for the part or the sales order number for the system in which the component is used.
- The UEFI Boot Mode of Gen10 servers must be selected for the HPE TPM 2.0 option to function properly. It is not compatible with HPE ProLiant Gen8 servers or any versions of previous generations of these servers.
- Only a single TPM module (of any kind) may be installed in an HPE Server system at a time. It is not possible to switch out this TPM module with another one.
- This creates a physical link between the hood and the chassis board, detects any physical intrusion into the chassis, and offers protection throughout the whole of the supply chain process, including shipping, receiving, distribution, and operation.
- This is a setting for the FIO that enables the TPM 2.0 module to function in a manner compatible with TPM 1.2.
- Although UEFI is the default, the CTO may activate Legacy mode by using this FIO component.
When it comes to correcting single- and multi bit mistakes that occur within a single DRAM chip, Enhanced ECC employs specific device data restoration. This is accomplished via the use of single device data correction. Memory's Online Spare Mode will move operations to the spare rank automatically if it finds that a rank isn't working as expected.
- The following configurations are included with the pre-configured products when they are sent. In this datasheet, choices may be chosen either from the Core options part or the additional options section.
- The factory integration of options into pre-configured products is not something that is permitted by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Any further customizations that are bought will be sent out individually.
- If you'd like a custom configuration that's tailored to your requirements, check out the "Custom Knowledge Linked Versions" part of this datasheet.
- New small and medium-sized business (SMB) targeted deals have been made available in different regions under different names, such as "Smart Buy Express" in the United States and Canada, "Top Value" in Europe, and "Intelligent Buy" in
Japan, Asia, and the Pacific
- The following settings are standard for SMB models when they are shipped.
- The SMB models offered by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise do not include factory integration of any available extras. Any further customizations that are ordered will be delivered separately and will require installation in the field.
- Please get in touch with us if you want to customize the configuration of an SMB model.
Information Concerning the Configuration of Factory-Integrated Models
In the following section, we will go through some of the processes that must be completed in order to set up a Factory Integrated Model. The use of an HPE-approved configurator is highly recommended by Hewlett Packard Enterprise in order to guarantee that customers only buy acceptable configurations. Please get in touch with us if you want to know more about the options and needs for customizable products.
- Factory Integrated Models (FIMs) are required to begin their construction using a CTO Server.
- The notation FIO means that this option can only be bought if you buy an option that can be installed at the factory.
- Each Factory Integrated Model will come with the same number of hard drive blanks as the number of original hard drives that were bought with the server.
- The manufacturer may not install all of your selected choices by default.
You May Also Like To Read: UK Server Colocation Provider